Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
M9484C VXG Vector Signal Generator
The M9484C VXG is the industry’s first vector signal generator capable of generating signals up to 54 GHz with 2.5 GHz of modulation bandwidth per channel. The VXG vector signal generator helps you deliver the next frontier of wireless technology such as 5G and satellite communications with a fully integrated, calibrated, and synchronized solution.
Designing 5G and satellite communication systems requires tight design margins and timelines, complex modulation, and adherence to stringent standards. You’re facing a whole new set of design and test challenges, including wider bandwidths, higher frequencies, and greater system complexity. The M9484C VXG provides the industry’s first vector signal generator with up to 54 GHz frequency range and 2.5 GHz of modulation bandwidth in a single instrument, or up to 110 GHz with the V3080A frequency extender and 5 GHz with channel bonding, to enable your next breakthrough.
- Supports MIMO real-time fading for all 3GPP 5G NR base station conformance tests with PathWave Signal Generation software
- Covers all 5G NR frequency bands and V- / W-band for satellite communications
- Generates complex wideband signals needed for carrier aggregation and digital pre-distortion (DPD) applications
- Delivers superior RF performance for accurately characterizing devices under test, such as phase noise, error vector magnitude (EVM), and adjacent channel power ratio (ACPR)
- Simplifies MIMO and beamforming test setups with up to 4 synchronized and phase-coherent channels in one instrument and more than 32 channels in multiple instruments
- Streamlines complex receiver test scenarios with the world’s first 8-virtual-signal emulation per RF channel
PathWave Signal Generation Software
PathWave Signal Generation software is a flexible suite of signal-creation tools that will reduce the time you spend on signal simulation. The software's performance-optimized reference signals – validated by Keysight – enhance the characterization and verification of your devices.
- Create performance-optimized reference signals
- Validate your component, transmitter, and receiver testing
- Ensure your designs meet the latest standards
9 kHz to 54 GHz
Up to 2.5 GHz
Waveform Playback Memory
Up to 4096 MSa
Reduce the time you spend on signal simulation and system calibration. You can accelerate your design and test workflow with pre-configured 5G complex MIMO fading conformance test software. Through our involvement and leadership role in industry standards, you can rely on our PathWave Signal Generation software to create signals that conform to the latest 3GPP 5G NR standard.
Exponential growth in demand for high throughput satellite (HTS) systems has triggered the need for modern technologies capable of wide signal bandwidth at higher frequencies and higher-order modulation schemes to improve spectral efficiency.
Keysight’s M9484C VXG signal generator provides you with the industry’s widest modulation bandwidth and frequency coverage to enable the most advanced satellite system designs. The M9484C VXG helps you test the true performance of your receiver and component designs with the industry’s best EVM and phase noise.
Frequency coverage up to 110 GHz
The scalable architecture of the M9484C VXG enables higher frequency coverage, wider bandwidths, and multichannel applications with ease and accuracy. It allows you to reduce test complexity and achieve faster repeatable results.
- Cover frequency ranges from 9 kHz to 54 GHz and 110 GHz with a V3080A frequency extender
- Generate the most demanding signals with the industry's widest signal bandwidth
- Enable multi-antenna test applications such as MIMO and beamforming with precise phase coherence and timing synchronization
Measure with Confidence
Keysight's fully integrated, calibrated, and synchronized signal generation solution helps you minimize measurement uncertainty. You no longer need to worry about errors that additional connections and instruments can cause.
- Overcome excessive path loss at higher frequencies without sacrificing performance
- Deliver the best RF performance for accurately characterizing DUT
- Enable precise multi-channel / multi-instrument synchronization and triggering test applications
Interested in a M9484C VXG?
Extend the Capabilities of Your M9484C VXG Signal Generator
Configuration Guides 2022.08.04
M9484C VXG, Vector Signal Generator
Data Sheets 2022.04.20
M9484C VXG Vector Signal Generator
Signal Generation Solutions Catalog
Technical Overviews 2022.04.19
Selecting a Signal Generator
White Papers 2021.12.05
Basics of Vector Signal Generators Part 1: Real-time waveform generation mode
White Papers 2022.08.08
Basics of Vector Signal Generators Part 2: Waveform playback mode
White Papers 2022.02.09
Improve Measurement Integrity RF and microwave wideband signal generation
View All Resources